About Service Technologies…
Since 1996 Service Technologies has successfully been providing a cost effective,
truly service focused business to companies through out the Atlanta area. We understand
that to operate document and digital printing equipment, you must be able to stay
on top of the ever-changing demands of the marketplace. Now you can do it worry-free
with a partner you can trust- Service Technologies.
Our core team of professionals initially concentrated our efforts as a service
alternative for users of Xerox High-speed printing equipment, including DocuTech.
As the business grew, we expanded into other products and services; never abandoning
our commitment to providing “Old fashioned service and support” to our clients.
Service Technologies is a leader in new high volume copier and printer equipment
sales through our strategic partnership with Konica Minolta. As a premier partner,
our reputation is built on providing our clients with superior service, solutions
and support. Our technical skills, years of experience and our focus on providing
outstanding customer service, enable us to be a trusted “partner” that truly understands
the business of our clients.
Our track record for excellent response time is unparalleled. We know that equipment
down time must be minimal. We will always respond to your calls quickly to minimize
any delays in your schedule.
The Service Technologies team is here to serve your needs.
Our mission and # 1 Priority is customer satisfaction. When it comes to equipment,
service and support you need to look no further than Service Technologies.
- Elite High Volume Dealer of the Year 2009-2011
- One of the fastest growing Konica Minolta Dealers in the Southeast.
- Unprecedented pre-sale and post-sale technical support
- Overflow Center Document Outsourcing Center
- Written customer service and equipment Total Satisfaction Guarantee
- 24/7 Service Available
- A live person answer the telephone to take your calls for service and support
- Service personnel have 20+ years experience
- Better than industry average (4 hours) response time for service calls
- Delivery of equipment within days or less
- Business development, Marketing, and work-flow support to support printing with
- The President and Owner of Service Technologies, Inc, Lee Carr is fully engaged
in the day to day operations and sales.